Terms of Service
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
• Prices for our products and shipping are subject to change without notice.
• By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
• All personal information is confidential and private. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms.
• Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
• To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
• If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Delivery Method and Timing Info
• At this time, we only ship within the continental United States.
• All orders are shipped via UPS. Shipping will be determined at check out. Please note that UPS does not deliver to APO/FPO addresses or P.O.Boxes.
• Please allow 2 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 5-7 business days for delivery. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments.
• All shipments are insured and the buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier.
We will accept returns and exchanges 14 days after purchase for the full cost of the merchandise if the apparel that is unwashed and unworn and the decks that are still in the shrink wrap.
However, we are not responsible for any return shipping charges unless the items are damaged or covered under our warranty program detailed below.
Contact us at email@example.com to initiate the return.
This isn’t our first rodeo. If you ‘focus’ your deck or it's broken due to misuse, we’ll know instantly. However, If you think the deck was faulty by cause of manufacturer error please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service.